- Good: Cites Australian privacy legislation; Won’t sell or rent your data.
- Neutral: Industry-standard security.
- Bad: Policy itself opens in a pop-up window that can not be directly accessed; non-online opt out of marketing only; allows for web-beacons; will aggregate data; might charge money or deny you the ability to view/change what they know about you.
Read the full article at:
- Rintel, S. (2013, June 11). Nine reasons you should care about NSA’s PRISM surveillance. The Conversation (Online).
- Listen to my 612ABC interview: Levingston, R. (2013, June 11). What do you know about PRISM? 612 ABC Brisbane.
- Rintel, S. (2011, November 4). Do privacy settings work in the age of online reputation management? The Conversation (Online).
- Rintel, S. (2011, November 3). Unthink rethinks online identity – and fronts up to Facebook and Google+. The Conversation (Online).